SAINT strives to maintain the highest quality of precious materials and standards when creating our products. With proper care, you can preserve the elegance of your SAINT jewelry for yourself now and for future generations.
Although it is made with high quality materials and excellent craftsmanship, SAINT jewelry is still delicate. Please be mindful of your daily activities when choosing your piece of jewelry.
It is best to avoid wearing your jewelry in the following situations:
- When washing your hands; soap deposits can slip into the small areas and tarnish your piece of jewelry.
- When doing activities such as gardening, cleaning, dish washing, playing sports, etc. This will help avoid scratches and possibly cracked stones.
- It is also best to avoid exposing the jewelry to strong heat. Temperature changes can cause irreversible damage to the stones.
- We also advise you to put on your jewelry as your last step while getting ready. Some chemical ingredients in certain cosmetics can be harmful to certain stones.
- To clean your jewelry at home, we recommend you use a bowl of warm water and a soft tooth brush. Gently scrub your jewelry and rinse. Then use a soft cloth to dry.
While it is best to avoid all these situations, we are still human, and accidents happen. For this reason, SAINT is here to help. If it has been less than one year since the date of purchase, we offer repairs at no cost for damage occurring during normal wear and usage. Note that we reserve the right to determine normal wear and usage. Repairs requested after one year since the date of purchase are offered for a cost. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us between M-F 9am-5pm PST at +1 747-206-5393 to initiate a repair.